It feels really wonderful to get nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. And coming from Baheya it feels even better.
Thanks a lot B.
My first award!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I would love to nominate the following amazing bloggers for the award:
- Hanny (Beradadisini)
- Rob (Storyville)
- Anne (Tales along the way)
- Dajena (Moonskittles)
- Zero (Zero Creativity Learnings)
- Marielli (That Mom-Wife Life)
- Megan (Invisible World)
- Abigail (abigailrozuru)
- Anne (Annesmiles)
- Austin (Writings By Ender)
- Daniel (Left-Foot-4ward)
- Sudersansrini (thetransientsoul)
Sorry for nominating just 13 people. But these 13 are really amazing. You HAVE TO visit their respective blogs. The bunch is so varied and so motivated, you would have something to take away from each of them.
7 facts about me:
- Recently realized my love for travelling
- Aspire to publish a book some day
- Live in the eleventh hour
- Practice ahimsa
- I blurt out my thoughts everywhere
- A sucker for mountains
- Want to learn and practice Buddhism
Summing up, it feels very rewarding to get accepted by the blogging community. And I would love to continue writing, reading, meeting new people and making friends all along the way.